If you’re looking for a more personal touch to your Christmas decorations and ornaments, look no further than Minieco! At http://www.minieco.co.uk you’ll find loads of cute and colourful creations to craft out of paper card.
After much deliberation, we decided on trying our luck at the Cut-And-Fold Paper Stars. We chose a pearlescent cream card, downloaded the free template and got to it.
You will need:
- – Cutting mat
- – Scissors
- – Blade
- – Ruler
- – Hole punch
- – Adhesive
- – Paint brush
- – Minieco template printed on the paper of your choice
- – String
- Step 1. Carefully cut out each template
- Step 2. Using the ruler as a guide, gently score along each line
- Step 3. Fold along each line that you have just scored
- Step 4. Punch a hole at the indicated spot in the middle of the template
- Step 5. Cut a piece of string about 30cm long, loop through the hole and tie a small knot on the inside of the star
- Step 6. Brush on a small amount of adhesive to each of the smaller tabs and stick together (it may be a little bit easier to stick one tab at a time)
- Step 7. Decorate your OneTwoTree Christmas tree!